Finding appropriate housing has a great impact on an assignee’s sense of well-being. Our house finding process follows the assignee from A to Z, and includes:
- information on housing market
- planning, scheduling, and accompanying assignee to house viewings
- assistance with contract negotiations
- move-in inspection
- setting up utilities
We are well-known for providing attractive tenants and are thus constantly contacted by house-owners – allowing us to stay a step ahead of the general market.
Our tenancy management service provides ongoing support following the move-in to a new property. This includes:
- advice on tenancy rights and duties
- contract renegotiation/termination
- utilities support (TV, internet, electricity)
- repair and management support
- a complete departure service
It can also include a payment management scheme, covering payment of lease and other property-related costs.